3.8

I should have read the reviews before I purchased from this place.I bought my girlfriend Huaraches a month before Christmas because Ruvilla had the colorway she wanted, on sale.

I purchased the wrong size. I contacted them on Dec. 26th to find out how I can exchange for the size 8.5 (That wasn't listed on the website when I originally ordered). I was told because I purchased them over 30 days ago (November 21), that they cannot return them and the company has a no exchange policy.

The only way for me to exchange the sneakers is if I drive to one of the stores out of state to do the exchange.I live a few hours away from the closest store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of return and exchange policy and exchange and return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of villa customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. VILLA needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned villa customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at VILLA.

Comments